1. A non-leaky breakfast of daliya. The joy of not having to wash a lid flooded with leaked daliya was spectacular.
2. Lunch and dinner with Shantaji - she invited us to her place for gaati and chaanch - it was delicious and gave us some more precious time with the always-chatty woman.
3. Watching a trashy Hollywood movie on my laptop. I decided I wasn't going to study all day. 'Nomad- the Warrior' wasn't as bad as I expected it to be, but very Braveheart-esque.
4. A bunch of our students coming up to the veranda to sing songs, exchange phone numbers, take photographs, and marvel at Nikhil's Kindle.
5. Sitting with Nandram and Shanti Bai's family at night and spending time with their children - Jasodha, Radheshyam, Mithu, and Lakshmi. It was beautiful.
6. Sleeping on the veranda at night under a star-lit sky...and not having to rush inside at night because of 2 am rains.
7. Being lulled to sleep by our last Bhajan Party. The music and devotional songs lasted a long time; unlike our first few nights here, they didn't bother me.
Goodbye SKK. It's been real swell.